Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I left my heart in Siem Reap, Cambodia :-( :-( :-( !!!

The time have came and after two months in Siem Reap, six weeks in school I left Siem Reap on Sunday (4/02/07). It was, still is, very hard. I left my heart in Siem Reap, Cambodia. I left my heart with my students, my friends, my Cambodian family... We did not say goodbye, but see you soon.

Six singing Fridays later, we sing again, till the next time!!!
Friends will be friends - Freddy Mercury
"Friends will be friends,
Farewall party- my younger friends Farewall party - Look at Seni (my sister, friend and my student)
When you're in need of love they give you care and attention
Farewall Party Jay, the man thanks to whom it was possible
Friends will be friends,
Farewall Party Farewall Party
When you're through with life and all hope is lost
Farewall party - Sopha, playing Imagine (John Lenon) Farewall party - and we sing...
Hold out your hands because friends will be friends,
Farewall Party Farewall Party
right till the end "
Farewall party Farewall party

I miss you all ! I hope to be back soon!!!

Your always,
Bopha (I love this name!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love Bopha!