Thursday, June 07, 2007

Fear is starting to crawl under my skin...

In the spirit of Brigit Jones (I have been watching it again :-(, this is bad, very bad sign) I can say:
Number of job interviews =0,
Number of job related phone calls = 0,
To sum it up = No JOB!!!

Fear is starting to crawl under my skin and it makes me feel very insecure. I don't enjoy my free time anymore; this job thing is like one big cloud over my head. I hate it!!!

Oh, I miss my Bopha days so much, I felt like a queen of the world back then. :-( :-( :-(

3 comments:

as said...

what do you mean - you aren't going to be my web implementation manager?
:-)
don't worry kid, it'll all come good soon...

Moshe Eshel said...

Take it easy... This shity process takes time and isn't easy.
I know you, and you can certainly do it!
Enjoy your continuing vacation. I miss mine every day.

Unknown said...

Take this as a passing phase.
IMO, you are very good at what you do.

So, give yourself some time & apply for jobs that you would love to do & pay well.

Dont put conditions beforehand.

I agree with Moshe, enjoy the vacation. You will miss it when you will be in the daily grind :)

All the best