Monday, December 18, 2006

LUCKY ME!!!

“Angkor is not orchestral; it is monumental. It is an epic poem which makes its effect, like the Odyssey and like Paradise Lost, by the grandeur of its structure as well as by the beauty of the details. An epic in rectangular forms imposed upon the Cambodian jungle.” - Arnold J. Toynbee


Today was my forth day of adoring every little corner of this lost "city". Nothing I ever saw before grabbed me as this place (maybe except Jerusalem), it is magical!!! Every day as we cross the entry gate, I am excited all over again...

I am very lucky to be here!!!

And, I have the best motorbike driver, Puty! He & his family are very kind to me. And in general, everywhere, I am surrounded by friends and family. Good people!!!

Be well!

P.S I will upload some pictures later, now I am going to see the sunset...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Oksana!
I had a look into the pictures of your travel!!! Lucky you! It's wonderful! So have you found yourself as planned ;-)

Take care.
Hanan