Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back in business …

Well, I am officially not a bum anymore. Today was my first working day! I am still a little bit shaken it is such a change!

I should have written earlier, when I just got the news (on Thursday); I was excited and felt like a winner. I did it, I got a job! After exactly 13.5 months off, I am back in business. But it also means something else, it means no Cambodia soon. Again I choose the same known path, and again I am full with doubts, I still don’t know what I want to do when I grow up! I still have nothing meaningful in my life! I feel like I should have been doing something great, but I don’t know what it is (maybe it is just my ego talking :-)).
Anyway for now, I am going to do a great System Analysis :-). And I promise myself (and you are here to remind me) I will not give up on the search for this meaning in my life! This much I must do!!!

Today, after a sleepless night I spent the day at a customer site (where I will be doing my Analysis), introduction & kick off meetings. It was so strange!!! The dynamic between people is very different, no more sisters and brothers; people sit around a table and do business, talk business… And to my big surprise within two hours I found myself talking the talk! I guess, after all I have it in me :-), ah… :-)

Anyway, wish me luck! Wish you could join me for a beer to celebrate, but it is too late, the party is NOW officially over!!!

Be well!

P.S
I miss Oshka!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess what?
I was thinking about you yesterday & thought that you would have got the job, you went interview for

Mazal Tov !!

Don't worry about other things. With all things in place, you will have best of both

I know, you talk the talk & that is the reason, you are there ;)

Take care

Unknown said...

BTW, Where are you these days?
I couldnt see any further post from you.

Do write back.

Anonymous said...

Its nice to know that you are back to work. All the best!! Keep blogging!

This is Joshua from Israeli Uncensored News