Saturday, September 30, 2006

28/09/07- Ko Pee-Pee

I got to Ko Pee-Pee today around noon. It was a beautiful sunny day, the perfect day to spend on the beach. And not just any beach, the most beautiful beach I ever saw. Unfortunately my camera is dead, so I have no pictures from the last couple of days, but the scenery is very well captured in my head!
Anyway, I have spent the last couple of days in Raily beach with Max and David. I already told you about the viewpoint and the lagoon trek we did. Well, in the following days the boys discovered rock climbing. On the first day both Max & David took a half day climbing course on a rocky mountain, I went with them and stayed with them the all time , admiring them for the courage with every new pick they reached. Max is a really natural born climber! Despite his sorrowful arms he climbed yesterday again, two days in a row!
I checked out from my really bad guest house yersteday, and the 3 of us shared a room in Max & David's luxury hotel. It was so nice to have a hot shower again and go for a night swim in the pool! I have spent a lot of time with these two over the last four days and I must admit I really learned to like both of them. Althought we are really different we finally got a chance to actually have a couple of nice conversations, to play cards & pool, to explorer the surroundings together, etc' .
Today, the 3 of us reached Ko Pee-Pee and we splited. Max & David rented a room in a very nice resort, too expensive for me tought. (The south is VERY expensive, I am speending twice than I planned :-(). So we splited, I checked into a guesthouse, I am not sure how the room is, I haven't really been there yet. I checked in, just left my bag and imideatly went to the beach, not to miss any moment of the sun. On my way I meet Oli (27, Germany), he stays in my guest house as well. We spent a nice day on the beach, had a nice dinner together. Oli enrolled for advanced diving course starting from tomorow, I wanted to enroll for beginers, but I am not sure, after the last try in Sinai maybe I shouldn't. I plan to go for snorkeling tomorrow and maybe later I will dare to try diving again.

I am now coming back from a very short night out, it is after 00:00 am here, and I already back in the guest house. There are two dance bars here and many pubs. The dance bar (Apache) had a fire show which I enjoyed much, but after the show, it is like Cactus in Ko-Pangan, and I am really sick of this! As the time goes by I undertand more and more that this scene is NOT for me. I mean with a lot of alcohol once in a while it could be nice. I guess I am getting old & geeky :-), and when there is no Maxim (my Kushkush) to push me out, I just prefer to stick with my book. So I am going to read my book for a while and to bed, I snorkel tomorrow!

Be well! I love you & Miss you all MUCH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the downgrade issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=registry cleaner 4.0.1.528 ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you functioning the black methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg