Monday, September 04, 2006

Leaving Pai

I just bought a ticket to Lao, all the way to Luang Prabang. It is almost 3 days joinery. Tomorrow night, I take a direct bus from Pai to Chiangknong the border with Loa, cross the border and take a boat toward Luang Prabang, it is too long of a joinery, so there will be a stop for night in some place (I couldn't even find the name on the map :-)).

I am leaving Pai with such a heavy feeling, I just love this place. Me & Maxim rented a motorbike again and just drove around yesterday and today to admire the beautiful landscape once again before we leave. Maxim is leaving as well, but he is just crossing the border (Burma) to stamp the visa and gets back to Thailand, to the beaches. So we say goodbye tomorrow and each goes to his direction. We might meet later in Australia thought.

I have nothing more to write, I just don't want to spend Pai time on a computer. Just wanted to give you hands on as for my direction and will update you once I reach Loa.
More pictures, more stories to come... and I will always have Pai to come back to, right! :-(

One hour before we leave Pai, Rege place (Pai)
Goodbye Pai 0053

Be well!

No comments: