Sunday, September 10, 2006

I miss my Kushkush!!!

You will never guess where I am now? Chang Mai!!!!

When we said Goodbye with Maxim, last Tuesday night in Pai, Maxim said: “I am sure that within maxim a week you will cry that you missed your KushKush and catch up with me on the beaches”. Well I must admit he was right!
I got to Luang Praban, Laos on Thursday, spent there 3 rainy lonely days, and yesterday evening after some thinking decided that maybe I should join Maxim on the beaches for the half/full moon parties. It should be nicer to be there together and since he is anyway leaving Thailand within the next month, too shame to spend this time in separate. I called Maxim and said that I am surprising him for his birthday (on the 12/09); I just bought a flights package and will join him in Ko– Pangan on Monday 11/09, or Tuesday the 12/09 morning the latest. He was very happy to hear that I am coming, and even admitted that he missed me too, O, my KushKush!
I know I am crazy; it took me 3 days of a hard trip (bus, boats, etc’) to get to Luang Praban, and after less then 3 days I am flying out. And yes, I spent monthly budget on the tickets as well. BUT WTF!!! Maxim, is like a brother to me and he is celebrating his 20 birthday, we shell have a big party!

So today I took a flight from Luang Praban to Chang Mai, and within an hour I am back in Chang Mai. Now I am in Chang Mai Inn, they were very happy to see me back. I am staying here one night and tomorrow morning flying to Pucket and then to Ko-Samui. So tomorrow at 19:00 I am in Ko-Samui, if I will manage I will take a ferry to Ko-Pangan, if not stay the night in Ko-Samui and on Tuesday morning Ko-Pangan! PARTY!!!

As for Laos, I cannot say much about, since I was not really there. My heart was somewhere else, and as always irrationally I follow my heart! I will come back and explorer Loas one day, maybe this trip, maybe the next!

Be well!

No comments: