Sunday, November 26, 2006

Skipping school again...

I was thinking to go back today (Sunday), but as I had my breakfast right on the beach, admiring the blue water, amazing sky, gentle sun, I decided to stay the day here. The last bus leaves at 14:30 and we do not have sits on this one, so we have been offered to take the 13:30. Clare decided to take the bus, and for me this was a sign to stay. I asked Clare to say in the school that I will be in the afternoon tomorrow, will miss another 1/2 day.
Clare left now, and I am happy to be able to spend another day on the beach.


It is beautiful, very lazy and chill out place... people say in 2 years this will be the new Ko-Pangan, in the mean time, it is just heaven.

Be Well!
Yours, Teacher Oksana :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://ideationbaby.livejournal.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Chicka Rica!
Glad to meet you!
james in SVille... Kampuchia!