Wednesday, November 08, 2006

To be continued...

We have a lot of catching up to do my friends, these were amazing couple of weeks and very intense as well. I am now in Cho Chi Min city (Saigon) spending my last 3 days in Vietnam.
I loved everything about this country!!! And if I wasn't committed to be in Cambodia, I would probably stay here for some time. But I am starting to volunteer upcoming Monday, teaching small kids English in Cambodia. I am very exited about this opportunity and although it is a bit sad to leave Vietnam, I look forward to get to Cambodia, I am sure it will be a great experience.

I have lots of things to tell you, great stories, but I really don't want to spend any Saigon time on this :-), so I promise to do it later, in the mean time enjoy some new pictures I have uploaded http://www.flickr.com/photos/oksana-s/

Kenh Ga Floating Village, around Ninh Binh Hoi - An

Be well!

No comments: