Saturday, October 14, 2006

Colorful Bangkok

I have decided to stay and explorer Bangkok in the 3 days I have left. I actually starting to like this city, it has everything! Temples, museums, art galleries, markets, cafes, and much more...
Today I have spent 5 hours in the grand palace complex, and then just roamed around, took a ferry, sky train, bus, etc'.

Grand Palace complex
(check out the skirt I been given, apparently 3/4 long pants are not humble enought for the royal palace :-))
Me in Grand Palace, Bangkok Grand Palace, Bangkok

River side
River side, Bangkok Bangkok river side

Sky Train
Sky Train station, Bangkok Sky Train, Bangkok

Street food - isn't it looks yummy?
Exotic street food Exotic street food

I still have a long list of must to see places I have marked in my book, so more to come...

More pictures as always here > http://www.flickr.com/photos/oksana-s/ (sorry for the quality, I am still learning all the features of my new camera).

Be well!

No comments: