Saturday, October 14, 2006

Lazy days...

12/10/06 - Day 3 in Bangkok
I didn't do much, spent some time by the pool side in my guest house, went to the park, got a massage done. In the evening I met Jak the Australian guy from the previous night, he was having a drink so I joined him for ONE as well.
The rest of that night and following day 4 (today) is out of record :-)...
Jak left to London couple of hours ago and I am having a quiet night, staying out of the streets, spending my time to catch up with you guys.

By the way I got my visa today and bought a ticket, it is final now, on the 18/10 (Wednesday, next week) I am flying to Hanoi, Vietnam. I am not sure, maybe I will go to Kanchanaburi tomorrow, although I should do some site seeing in Bangkok as well, I been planning to visit the palace for the last 4 days, but never got there...

Be well!

No comments: