Friday, October 13, 2006

Proper end to a spiritual day or "International drinking night in Bangkok"

11/10/06 - Evening
I was mentally overwhelmed and tired from this spiritual day. I got back to the happening Koa-San area, and went down to have ONE beer! There is a street drinking stand right next door to my guest house. I had my beer, watched the people on the street (so many, so different), wrote some notes in my diary.
Same as me, there were another three guys sitting around me, each having his drink, thinking his own toughs.....
One hour later we were drinking together! One drink, and one more... I got back at 06:00 am totally drunk.
It was a fun night, the guys were really great, lucky me, we had some good laughs!
International Party in Bangkok International night in Bangkok

I didn't open a door to ultimate happiness that day, but I knew earth happiness that night, and a proper hang over the next day :-)...

Be well!

No comments: