Thursday, October 19, 2006

From hectic Bangkok to even more hectic Hanoi, Vietnam

I had my coffee today in the morning in Bangkok and just now coming back from a nice live Jazz bar in Hanoi! This was a long day across countries :-).
I got to the old quarter in Hanoi around noon, and in the first 10 minutes almost got hit by a motorbike, what a traffic!!!!
It is hectic and even more annoying than Bangkok, you cannot walk on the street without being hassled to buy something, or offered a taxi, it is crazy!
I need some time off the cities, so I booked a Cruz in Halong Bay for 3 days starting from tomorrow. Then I will get back to explorer Hanoi and tell you all about it.
As a compensation for this crazy day, I found a nice Jazz bar and spend my evening in there.O, they were very good, what a saxophone!!!! It made me very home sick, Slavchik was missing there on a bass :-(

Anyway, we will catch up when I will be back to the ground...

Be well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are gonna love Halong Bay!