Monday, October 16, 2006

More of Bangkok

Guess who I met yesterday evening? Fu, remember from Chang-Mai trek and my bungy body (http://oksana-s.blogspot.com/2006/08/one-two-three-bungy.html). He recognized me as he saw me, and of course addressed me by my Thai name (given by him), Dao :-). This is unbelievable, what are the chances?
He was with some English people, got to Bangkok for only one night. I have spent the evening with them, catching up with Fu. It was really nice seeing him again, and I sent my best regards to Koy (Chang Mai Inn owner) and Sunny (the legendary trek guide).

As for the last days, I am spending my time exploring Bangkok.

Lumphini Park
Lumphini Park, Bangkok Lumphini Park, Bangkok

Night Bazaar
For me just another site, I skipped the shopping part :-).
Check out the live concert video, it is so funny when they sing in English it's still sounds like Thai :-).


more pictures as always here http://www.flickr.com/photos/oksana-s

Be well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog you have got here , I wld be going to BKK soon. Thought this is my 2nd trip there , i wld like to seek yr view on the accomodation for backbackers(outside Khao San) and the nite life avalible(non sleazy). I'm on Blogger beta , so can't leave my blogger add.

Thanks and Cheers